Michael Carchrie Campbell, chair of the Northern Ireland Liberal Democrats today urged support for the ICTU NI-organised assembly at Belfast City Hall tomorrow from 1pm to 1.15pm to show our publici abhorrence at the murder of PC Ronan Kerr.
I will be attending the assembly at Belfast City Hall at 1pm on Wednesday 6th April 2011 to show my abhorrence of the murder of PSNI Constable Ronan Kerr. The assembly is being organised by the Irish Congress of Trade Unions Northern Ireland.
I urge all members of the public to attend and let us all stand firm to show those responsible for Saturday’s atrocity and the many recent and ongoing security alerts across Northern Ireland that they are acting not in our name.
- Trade Unions Call Peace Rally for Belfast City Hall April 6 at 1pm (cedarlounge.wordpress.com)
- Trade Union Peace Rally, Belfast April 6th at 1pm (politics.ie)
- Northern Ireland deserves better (libdemsni.org)
- Murder will not destabilise peace (bbc.co.uk)
- Car bomb killers ‘enemies of peace’ (mirror.co.uk)